Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Lalalalala~

Yosha! I'm coming back tomorrow!!! But that also means I'm not going to go online for quite some time... =P

Woosh! Things that I will do when I go back:

1) Get my stupid laptop fixed... I hope I can upgrade it to Windows 7... :)
2) Get a new phone (N85, HERE I COME!!! XDDDD)
3) Erm.... hang out with friends... hopefully... :)
4) Spend lotsa mooch... T___T
5) Play my freaking PS3!!! :D (Okay, it's not mine, but... it will be... Ohohohohohoho~~~)
6) Sleep all night and day~~ :D
7) Practice dancing... :)
8) Mix some songs...
9) Watch some DVDs...
10) Hang out with my mum... :) (and dad)
11) Try to come up with something for my Youtube account... (The plan's there already, I just need my laptop to be working again... :P)
12) Type more fiction...?
13) Draw some fanfic... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment