Thursday, November 25, 2010

=)

I'm kind of loving my life right now...

But then... I'm having lots of things that I should be doing... And yet, I won't be doing them for now... Procrastinating yo! xD

Oh, had a random thought of cutting my hair last night. And I really did it today... And it's only RM12... I hear from my friends that they've gotten their hair cut for RM18 or more... :)

Hehehe... I feel very happy today... Although... I have run out of things that I want to do... lol~

Oh, I've thought of a new future...

I want to study Maths, major in it, and then maybe I'll be a teacher in the future... Hehe... That job has been out of my league ever since I can remember... And now I'm interested in teaching... Lol... =P

Well, let's see what I can do... Let's see what God has to offer me... =)

Oh yea, I want to eat my 菜... Although I'm very sure it's impossible... =)

Don't worry. I'll still be happy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment