Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Final Confessions... Part 2

And now, for Part 2...

"You know, I have gotten really fed up with staring at the phone, always hoping that someone will send me a text message... If ever you have a chance to check my phone's inbox, you'll see that 95% of my texts are from my mom... And she only can text me on weekends... How depressing isn't it? A teen having no one to text him... Well I'll think so even though you wouldn't agree... My life is just so, so depressing...

That is why I'm so eager to go back home... I need to be where I won't be hated that much... Perhaps I will only be missed when they will never see me again... They will miss having someone to tease, someone who is actually willing to spend his time for them... Someone who has done so much and has been neglected just as much as well...

I truly hope that things will be better for me this year... 2011... Don't disappoint me okay? If you wanna make my life suck, at least don't make it suck too bad okay? All I want is to smoothly sail through this long and rocky journey into the unknowns... =\"

No comments:

Post a Comment