Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WAT THE HECK?!

okay, so have u been in a point of ur life that something really ridiculous happened? and u do not understand why?

such thing happened to me just about 10 minutes ago.

my friend's sister is having her birthday today and so, as a friend (well, an acquaintance, actually), i sent her a text wishing her a happy birthday.

at first, wishing her a happy birthday through a text message is never in my mind. i told my friend to wish her a happy birthday on behalf of me. but my friend asked me to text her instead. well, thinking that it may be a good idea, i agreed.

when i texted her, she replied, saying thank u and wished me all the best. and so as a knee-jerk effect, i relied, saying thanks.

the next thing i know, she called her brother, who is my friend, and more-or-less said (i don't know coz i couldn't hear) "who's that man who texted me just now? celaka that lelaki ah!"

and when i heard that i straightaway went numb. how could she be like that? that is so wrong! does she have a personality split or something? how can she just texted me saying thank u, wish u all the best, and the next few minutes talk behind my back?

i feel SO f-ing angry just now but he (my friend) told me not to think too much about it as she is one of such character.

lol

if i knew she was such a b i wouldn't have sent that msg at all! what a waste of credit and time. if only i knew i would rather just kept my mouth shut, and don't wish her anything at all...

if only i knew.

great! now because of that girl my mood is COMPLETELY spoilt.

btw, i'm not mad at my friend... i just need to like let it go. and the way i can do so is by typing it out... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8o|

:@

No comments:

Post a Comment