Thursday, July 2, 2009

Phew... *wipes sweat*

By the time i posted this it'd be the 2nd of July already...

just wanna tell u guys that i'm really happy and also very tired at the same time... i want to sleep!!! but then i still got a WHOLE LOTTA things to pack!!! =\

lolz...

hehe... oh, and just to remind u guys that i might not be able to update my blog as frequently as i'd love to, coz at home, i don't have internet access.. and i know, it sucks... but then... i'll (try to) keep a diary of what has been happening to me over the next month... hahaha... and then i'll update u guys one by one... hahaha

;)

sigh... as happy as i am about going home, i'm also sad that my first semester in my foundation is over and done... :(

i've already miss my besties over here... Joanne... Michael... Kelvin (AKA Tauke)... CARLSON (of course... my "banker" [he self-proclaimed that, not me])... and then my classmates... Jasmine... Louis... Yamato... y'all!!! the list is too long to be typed out... haha...

i mean i can... it's just that i'm too tired to do so.. mwahaha...

oh yea, and to my newly made good friends, (Nathan) Xian Wen & Yi Zhou... thanks for accompanying me through the last few days of exam hellfire... hahaha without u guys i'd be dead by now... hahaha XDD

oh yea.. I Love the MOM SONG that Nathan gave me... i dare say that i'm already addicited... hahahha.. XP

so... to Swinburne fellows... see u in a month's time... ;(

and to my beloved Bruneians, I'm BACK!!! :D

[A Don't-Know-What-He's-Supposed-To-Feel Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment