Saturday, July 11, 2009

UPDATE!

6th July 2009

Hello everyone… Now as I am typing this, I’m now on my bed, alone in the air-conditioned room, at it’s already 12.46am as I’m typing this sentence down. Oh, it has just turned 12.47am! haha… BTW, it’s 6th July 2009 already… HAHAHAHA… :D
It’s already Monday today. And let me just more or less sum up what I have been doing for the past couple of days since I came back here to Brunei on Friday.
But before that, I cannot just jump to Brunei without talking about Miri, right? I mean, it is the place where I was “welcomed” to… hehehe… if you guys get what I mean… hahahaha… XD
When I arrived at the Miri Airport, it was already around 5.40pm… I texted my friends that I have already safely arrived, and only Sonia and Cheok replied… oh, and Yi Zhou as well… Aww…. 
Anyway, I was seriously happy to see my parents once again… and I miss the Toyota Whatever-The-Model-Is… lolz… :P
So, from the airport, my father brought me to Rainforest Restaurant for dinner. Sorry that I didn’t have pictures of that place, but the food is really nice… I like it a lot and have constantly mentioned to my mum about how I’ve missed the food there… hehe… and it was true… coz when the food is served I just kept on swallowing and swallowing… sigh… :P
So after the stomach-filling dinner, if I’m not mistaken, we went back home. And I miss my home as well… 
I discovered that there have been some “renovations”, if you may call it that, done… Woo! I’m excited! And I noticed that my room’s table has been stacked with lots of things, most of them being me haven’t been seeing them at all before… LOL!!! Hahahaha…
When asked, my mum told me that we would be staying back for the night, and woo! I was excited! Finally! My own bed!!! Not that I am complaining about the bed in hostel, but the saying, “Your own possession is always the best and cannot be compared” is true… not sure if I made that up or I’ve heard it from somewhere before though… :S
Anyway… so we stayed overnight, and the next day I went back home, to Brunei… WOW!!! Nothing much has changed about my house there, except that there has been a new renter (whatchamacallit) but according to my mum, he/she (coz she only said he/she in mandarin… which is very hard to distinguish if it’s a male or female… LOLZ…) is rarely home and I was like… OK… lol
The first real thing I did when I reached home, after all the “chores”, was to take out my PS2 and PLAY, BABY, PLAY!!! Hahahaha… but then I realized that, after numerous searches and questionings, my Tekken 5 and Soul Calibur 3 were nowhere to be found… Not sure if I’ve misplaced my Kingdom Hearts as well… but then, I found Warriors Orochi 2 in one of the pile of new games!!! WOO-HOO!!! I LOVE OROCHI!!!
So, that has been the only game I’ve played since home… LOL!!! I know, I know… I should play something else, but then it’s really that addictive!!! Hahaha… now I’ve left with some more characters left to be unlocked… hehehe… ;)

Ever since coming home, the only friend from Brunei that I have contacted was Roza. Coz her number is the only number that I remembered… coz it’s really that simple… hehehe… from her messages I could tell that my other friends should and would be busy with homework and so coz their holidays were extended for another week due to H1N1… sigh…
Sigh… I sigh not because of them getting another week of extension, but I’m sighing coz of the disease… when will there be a cure? I have heard that in Brunei there have been 100+ cases now, and some of them were successfully cured. Seriously?
And just a few days ago I saw on the headlines that there is another flu breaking out… H3N5… (correct me if I’m wrong… I don’t want to check again… LOL)
Sigh… what is going on with the world?! 
Anyway, before I get too emotional and go out of topic, I miss my friends… and I want to hang out with them again… but when will there be a good chance to? They’ll all be busy with their work, and I’d just most probably hang around in my room for the rest of the month… WHATEVER!!! LOL!!!
SIGH…
Oh, and Kerry once told me to contact her if we were to hang out together… but now I haven’t contacted anyone because my Bruneian line was inactivated ever since I left.
Readers, you might say, “Aiya, go activate it again lah!!!” Well, I don’t think my parents would want to waste money to buy me credit and reactivate my account again just for one month’s duration.
To Kerry, I’m sorry… I’ll try to contact you ASAP. Lol… hahahha… but then by the time you read this IDK when will this be… HAHAHA… lol
XP
Alright… I guess I should stop for now… getting kinda sleepy already… hahaha…
So, until then, this has been Joey The Only…

P.S. :[Wishing There Are Free Wifi Internet Connections… LOLZ!!!]
[Sleepy But Happy Joey]

7th July 2009

Today’s Tuesday, 7th July 2009. Wow… it’s my 6th day away from kuching and to tell the truth I do miss kuching there… haha… well, when my friend, Sharon the Bunny drove me and my sis to the airport, and on the way when we passed through Swinburne I was like… “Aww… I’m already missing this place…”
Yea… deep huh? Lol…
Today I woke up at around 12pm, and guess when did I wake up the day before? 1.10pm. Cool huh? Crazy right? Well, after I brushed my teeth and ate my late lunch, I played my PS2 until around 5pm plus… then took my shower. Then played again. Then ate dinner… and played again…
SWEAT! I know right? Looks like other than playing, eating and sleeping, I am doing absolutely nothing else… :S
Sigh… but then again, this is what I have been thinking of doing when I come back here. I mean, after all those crazy lifestyle in Swinburne, I think I more or less deserve some relaxation right? Hehehe… okay I know I’m just being lazy…. But so what? As if you, my reader, are not lazy… hehehe… being even 1% of lazy is also considered as lazy. Mwahahaha…

Hm… the death of Michael Jackson is really getting on my nerves. Everywhere I go, I keep on hearing news about him, and the television keeps on playing his videos back-to-back. And I’m seriously starting to get really annoyed. Why does he only have to be so respected and so on after his death? When he’s alive, everyone’s making fun of him, blah-blah-blahs… and when he’s dead, suddenly he’s the golden child again. Sigh. And this is making me mad.
As in seriously mad. Why do people have to be so… idk what’s the word for it now, and trust me, it’s not a very good word. Not that it is a foul word though. Lolz.

[Frustrated Joey]


10th July 2009

In just a blink of an eye, it has already been 10th July, 2009. Whew…
Yesterday, thinking that maybe I could put on my Bruneian SIM card to see if I have any messages sent to me ever since I last used it. But the bad news was that my mum might have accidentally lost the card. Sigh… I guess it’s all fated. I just hope that whoever have found the card would not do anything harmful or lawless to any of my friends. And I just hope that my friends hadn’t sent me any important messages at all.
But then again, I don’t even know when did my mum lose to card and so it’s hard to tell if anything had happened already or not. Were they have happened, I just hope that they’ll stop as soon as possible. Lol…
These two days I have been watching movies. I have never wanted to watch movies in the first place but after getting jinxed by Tomb Raider: Underworld, the game, I wanted to watch the two Lara Croft movies that have been in my dad’s movie collection since the last few years. Lol…
And after the two movies, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life, I found out that Lara Croft is seriously cool. Hehehe… and my favorite part is the part where Angelina Jolie and Gerard Butler both spoke in mandarin. Haha! That part is just so funny! FYI, for those who haven’t watched the movies yet, the mentioned part is found in the second one. :P
I’ll “review” the movies in my upcoming blog post, entitled “Movies I’ve Watched over the Holidays”. That can only be posted once my holiday’s over, obviously, and so just be patient. Hehe…
After coming home for so many days, I wanted to contact my friends, but the only one I’ve managed to contact was Roza and Kerry. Kerry once told me that she wanted to organize a gathering or whatsoever, but until now she hasn’t called me or anything about it. Well, I guess she must have forgotten about it then. Haha…
And Roza has been busy with schoolwork and so we could chat long. I seriously want to go online so that I can chat or update myself on what my friends (both Swinburne and here) are doing and have been doing. Hehehe… it’s my personal stalker joke. Haha.
Sigh… I’m really bored here, to tell the truth. I wanna go out, but because of that disease, people are obviously going to make precautions and whatever they can in order to stay safe. So I can’t really hang out with them. Sigh. I guess, well, again, that this all has been fated. I just hope that I can at least see them all ONCE by the time I’m back to Kuching. =\
Well… guess that’s all for now. Lolz…

[Bored and Sleepy/Tired Joey]

11th July 2009

Hello people! right now as i'm typing this, i'm now in Imperial Mall's KFC restaurant, alone, using my laptop to go online and then... er... just trying to keep myself updated on what has been happening to me over the past few days. hehe... well... i'll keep you guys updated! CHOWS!!! hahaha

[Excited Joey]

No comments:

Post a Comment