Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's October!

Gah, the dreadful September is finally over...

And I think my readers (especially those who are connected with me via FB and Twitter) must have been thinking, "Uh, again? Can't he just move on?"

Well, my answer to you guys: "I will. Right after this post."

And so October hasn't been very friendly to me yet, but I think things will turn out to be better... Unlike last month, it started so smoothly and by the final few days it began to rain shit all over me... ==

Okay, so here's to all the people wishing for a month better than September... "Happy October!"

My prayers will be heard. They will. Although I don't really know who will hear them, but I know they will not go unheard... I believe...

So here's what happen when you don't know who to believe in... They are so many religions, and they are all talking about the same thing... Hahaha... It's like a person not knowing whether he should choose DiGi, Celcom or Maxis... (Is Celcom and Maxis the same plan? O.o)

Whatever... You get what I mean... XD

Alright... Time to move on... Today's just the second day of October... I won't be wishing for too much yet... The best things are meant for us to wait and anticipate for, right? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment