Friday, October 22, 2010

New Wishlist!

Remember my post which was like, a hundred ages ago? This one.

Out of the 13 things that I wanted to do, I did 12 of them. :D

And so I'm coming up with a new wishlist that I hope am able to achieve. :)

1) Save money for contact lenses. Yes, I think I look better without my specs. =P
2) Save money for a new laptop. Yes, something that when I look at it, I won't have the urge to release my anger onto... Lol! =D
3) Go for body-building. Seriously, I'm too skinny... And, I think I'll look better (and attract more girls) if I'm somehow more fit. =P
4) Start working. There's this shop in The Spring, "Game Mania", and they're hiring... =) And, if I can get a post there, I will be able to one, play games, two, work, and three, earn money! =D

hahahahahahaha~ Well, that's what I have in mind right now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment