Friday, April 24, 2009

M

I'm in love.
or so i think...
u see, i first met M (not real name... lol) when i was with my friend Kelvin. not the one from brunei. lol... the one from Kuching. ahaa
the first time ever i saw M's face i was captivated. M was making fun of kelvin, and i noticed that M was like... so hot... lol
ever since that encounter (i don't think M noticed me, and i forgot when was the first time we met.), i began to see M everywhere and everytime. and everytime i saw M i would just suddenly go into my personal shell, refusing to come out, and i would wait until M is gone then i would finally just be myself again...
lol
M to me is intimidating... the way M looks at me, it's powerful... as if M's eyes are telling me, "I want you." and yet it might also mean, "Stop staring at me."
one thing i noticed when i saw M is that whenever i was staring at M uncontrolably, M would occasionally look my way and i would immediately look away, pretending that me looking at M was just purely coincidental... but i never know if M thinks like that or otherwise.
M is like my obssession now... i just can't stop thinking about M... and i refuse to use "her" (lol) coz i just wanna mention M again and again... so if it sounds confusing i apologize beforehand. lol
=)
M... M... M... if only you know how crazy i am for you... what would you do then? would you accept me for who i am? or would you run away from me?
M, i love u... lol...
=(
going crazy here...
=D

1 comment:

  1. OMG,VICE.......U'RE SOOOOO MADLY IN LOVEEE..... I nid 2 learn from d pro here.....Neway, GOOD LUCK~~~wif ur 'M'.......

    ReplyDelete