Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sorry... Haha... Lol

Sorry if i didn't post anything up here for the past few days...

okay, it's not an "if"... lol

well, let me just summarize what i have been doing for the past few days...

lol

4th April 2009
i woke up at 12pm and was dragged to the PC fair by Kelvin... lol... and walked around the area until about 5pm plus plus... then when i got back i was starving to death coz i have got to start SAVING money!!! i'm going broke!!! lol...

at night, my sister bought me KFC from around the PC fair area, and i enjoyed it very much... ahaha... i mean, who wouldn't? lol (okay, vegetarians... lol)

lol... so after having my meal (at ard 11pm.. lol...) i went to Kelvin's room to play Counter-Strike... (yeah i do play, but i'm not that good... aahaha... lol) until about 2am, then when my friends left i surfed the net until about 5am before i went back to my room and finally slept at around 5.30am... ahaha... lol...

so...

5th April 2009
woke up at around 12.30pm... ahhaa.. then was dragged to The Spring for meal... lol... my sister was the one who dragged me... lol...

and so i accompanied my friends and all until about 4pm in The Spring. ahaha... and then i went back to campus (alone) to do my assignment with Lilian, a Nigerian friend who i met in class. we did our assignment until about 6.15pm before we disbanded and i went back to my room and snoozed. lol...

Lilian and i agreed that we would have dinner in The Spring (again) at around 7.30pm so i slept until about 6.45pm before i pulled my lazy body into the showers and got ready by 7.05pm... ahaha...

Lilian said that she'd be treating me, but when i asked my sister to come with me i didn't realize that she'd treat my sister as well... ahah... i guess that not everyone is evil... ahaha... lol

today Lawrence will be moving back to my room... we had a slight (but destructive) argument, and him coming back to live with me again is just very... awkward and weird... lol...

but anyways, i'll try and be nice...

my favorite sentence of the day is: Just because i'm nice doesn't mean i won't be evil.

i'll try to work things out with Lawrence, and if things DON'T work out, i'll just ignore him. lol...

not that i wasn't ignoring him already... lol... i need time...

1 comment:

  1. Hallo!!! Nice to see have a blog... Will link whenever possible! =)

    ReplyDelete