Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blogger, I'm Back~

Okay Blogger, I have been away for a month and more, and here I am, back in Kuching, back with internet... hehehe

So what happened during my holidays? Nothing much, if you'll ask me...

I managed to finish playing Final Fantasy XIII (that's Thirteen, if you don't understand Roman letters...) and also inFamous. The latter is a rather old game, but still, it's worth the fun. :)

Final Fantasy XIII is very addictive!!! But the ending has really disappointed me much... == I just kinda wished for more, I guess... Sigh~~

The ending to inFamous, however, is much within my prediction... I guess great minds really do think alike... hahaha... :P

Besides playing games, I have been blending myself with lots of Korean songs... Mostly from Super Junior... :)

Remember my previous post regarding which Korean bands/groups are my favorite? Yea, Super Junior (SuJu for short) is still one of them... DongHae is my favorite! :D

I've watched two of their concerts, one being "Super Junior 1st Premium Live in Japan", and another is "Super Junior The 1st Asian Tour - Super Show". And I can more or less recognize the titles of the songs... I want to watch "Super Junior The 2nd Asian Tour - Super Show 2" so badly! More importantly, if I can go to Kuala Lumpur when they tour Malaysia in their 3rd Asian Tour, that would be even better!!! :D

Ah~ I shall say my holiday is quite fun... :) Just relaxing here and there... Nothing much to think about, nothing much to worry about... Now that I am back in Kuching, I am going to study hardcore like how I did for my last semester already... HDs here I come~~ :D

And yea, I now want to aim for HDs, instead of a Credit or just a P... I wanna make my family proud of me. :D

But, like they say, "It's useless to speak with your mouth. Speak with your actions." Yea, I think I will... :)

Alright, first of all, before I settle down for my studies, I still need to get some of my stuff done first... :)

So, I'll catch y'all later~~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment