Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weird Dream.

I had a weird dream today...

There are four characters, and I think I was one of them. I'm not myself in the dream, but I get to see things as a first-person view. And there are some visions of myself as well...

Okay, what am I saying? ==

Anyway, there are two girls and two guys in the dream. I'm obviously one of the guys. I had black, spiky hair, and I was wearing a blue denim jacket with a white undershirt. I also wore matching blue denim jeans. I had some wristbands on and I was wearing a pair of brown boots.

The two girls were wearing the same exact dress. The dress was a red latex dress and it was kinda short. =P
Both of them even had the same hairstyle, but one freaky thing about one of them was she looked exactly like a mannequin. Her skin tone and everything... (I guess I watched too much "Gee" before I slept... ==) And her eyes were freaky as well... O.o

The other guy was a blond, and his hair was ruffly. He looked like a jack from the eighties, and he even had a red bandanna over his forehead. His dress code was similar to mine. I had no idea why. ==

And so the thing is, I was supposed to date this girl, the normal one, not the mannequin one, and she was waiting for me. Then came the mannequin girl and they were like, "OMG! You look exactly like me!"

And... I don't know what happened next, but I was suddenly captured and tied onto a wall. The other three people were sitting on a chair, facing me, and their expression was horrified and scared.

Then came a person who told them to select a way to torture me. There are a hundred thousand ways of torturing me, and if one of them didn't do it, we'll all die. If they chose to torture me until I die, they will be set free.

Okay, I know this is kinda like "Saw", but yea... =)

It was that moment when I received a text message from my mum, and I woke up from the dream... hehe...

I've actually continued to think of the ending when I woke up... =P

If you wanna know... you can ask me... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment