Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Video Uploads! :D

Remember that I've promised to upload at least one video by the end of this year? Well, turns out I now have TWO~ :D

The first one is a mash-up between Girls' Generation and Ke$ha's "Run Devil Run", and you can check the video out here. :)

The second one is just fresh off the oven; I just finished uploading it onto Youtube. It's a 4minute medley (Note: The name of the group is "4minute", it doesn't mean the medley is 4 minutes long... XD), and it features some of 4minute's songs (I basically just joined them together... hahaha). You can check it out here. :)

I'm the one who mixed those songs together, and so if you guys wanna use it anyhow, you must ask for my permission first yea? Although, yea, I don't own the artists and the songs, but still, I mixed them. Wakakakaka... :D

And so, sit back and enjoy~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment