Sunday, August 23, 2009

...

Well, it has been quite sometime since I last updated my so-called "boring" blog. Yea, whatever. If it's so boring for you, have I got some words of advice to you: "After viewing, get your big fat butt away from this site, and never come back again. Thank you!"

You may not like this blog, so what? It's MY blog. Not yours. You can't criticize much coz YOU are not the one who's pouring soul, stamina and anger over it. You don't understand my effort and so on, so just leave. Buh-bye! :)

Oh, check out my new header... Edited this picture in five minutes and finally settled with that particular size using 20 minutes. I won't ask for you to like it; since I'm the owner and that picture is Mine. I'm not gonna change it just because you don't like it. :)

So... hm... I guess you must have noticed my angst in this post... whatever... Like I care! :)

Well, until my next post, this has been Joey the Ever & Always Only. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment