Sunday, August 16, 2009

Take Two Bottles into the Joey?

Tagged by Joanne:

Go to: http://thesurrealist.co.uk/slogan.cgi
Put your name in, and generate slogan after each question.
Tag 20 people including me.

What do you say to yourself every morning?
~ Did Somebody Say Joey? [Lol]

2. What do you want other people to say about you?
~ Full Of Eastern Joey [What?]

3. Someone asked you out, your answer is...
~ It's Good To Talk Joey. [Right...]

4. How would you answer a booty call?
~ Made in Scotland from Joey [What do you mean?]

5. How would you introduce yourself to someone you really like?
~ Where Joey is a Pleasure. [Excuse me?]

6. To someone you dislike?
~ The World's Local Joey. [You are outta your mind, right? What the heck are you talking about?]

7. You're in a conversation and you suddenly feel the need to pee, how would you excuse yourself?
~ But I'd Rather Have a Bowl of Joey. [You Must Be Joking...]

8. Your parents ask you why you got home late, you say...
~ If You've Got the Time, We've Got the Joey. [Huh?]

9. You're failing a subject, you say...
~ Now with 50% more Joey. [Yea, gimme the 50% so I can pass...]

10. The love of your life asks you to marry him/her, what do you say?
~ Time for a Sharp Joey. [Huh?]

11. Your bf/gf is breaking up with you, you tell him/her...
~ Is Joey in You? [Does that mean is she pregnant with my child?]

12. Someone told you you're an asshole, you tell them...
~ Refreshes the Joey Other Beers Cannot Reach. [Does that mean I'll have to treat them beer so they don't hate me?]

13. What are the best words to describe you?
~ See the USA in Your Joey. [Does that mean I'm a racist? Oops.]

14. If you're going to have a movie about your life, the title is...
~ All The Joey That's Fit To Print [Huh?]

15. Your last words before you die...
~ Stop! This Joey Is Not Ready Yet! [Ooh, I LOVE this one! So TRUE! :)]

16. Your message to a special someone..
~ Cleans Right Round The Joey [Pardon me?]

17. Title of this post will be...
~ Take Two Bottles into the Joey? [You must be high on drugs... or something...]

I don't necessary tag anyone, if you're interested, just DIY. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment