Monday, August 3, 2009

Updates...

30th July 2009

Hello people. It’s the thirtieth of July today. The second last day of July, in fact. Haha.
In just four short days, counting today as well (since today’s still not over yet), I’ll be heading back to kuching to resume my studies. But, heck. I don’t even know if I can continue my studies at all or do I have to restart everything all over again.
Sigh. In my final exams, I failed my EMA, with thanks (and a big one too) to my “dearly beloved” EMA “lecturer”, and also thanks to my inability to focus and work harder. If only my marks for my first ever EMA be higher, I guarantee that I would have passed.
But speaking of such nonsense is useless now. What’s past is past. What’s important is the future. From now on, I will work really hard (and I do wonder how long can I keep this spirit up… lolz…) in order to not let my mother down again.
The strange thing was, even though knowing that I have failed, she was really calm and didn’t scold me at all. All she said was, “Not pass ho?” (in my results, I get an ‘N’ for my EMA, and ‘N’ stands for ‘Not Pass’.) and she continued, “Not pass jiu hao.” It basically means, “Right, you failed, how wonderful.”
I don’t want my mother to be disappointed in me again. So that means I will REALLY have to work hard already. I cannot slack off like I was used to already. No more Facebook for 10 hours a day (or so; I never counted) and can’t go online that frequently already. Sigh… but it’s for the greater good. Haha…
Sigh… tomorrow there will be a gathering for those who would be leaving. Some of my friends are going to JIS to continue their studies. Here, I’d like to congratulate, if I can remember clearly, Afiy, Roza, Haki and Waie for being selected to study in JIS. Woo Hoo! Haha…
The thing about the gathering is that I want to go as well, but I don’t think I can. The venue is in Anduki, where I have no idea is despite having lived in Brunei for so long (yea I know… my geo sucks…) and my mum said she doesn’t want to drive that far. Well… if I can make her happy, then I won’t go then. These gatherings may occur again… but I only have one mother. And so… you know… maybe I won’t go. Haha… but we’ll see again… I’ll keep you updated. Hahaha… XP

So, until then, this has been quite Joey the Only… lolz…

2nd August 2009

I have wanted to type something for the last two days—today being the second of august already—but clearly, I didn’t. Right now, it’s 12 plus plus midnight, and my mum is helping me and my sis to tie the boxes of things for us to bring to Kuching. And lol. That’s all I can say. There are about three boxes in total. Haha. Mostly contained food and other stuff… it’s all crazy. Hahaha… lolz… XD
In a few more hours, (a lot more than just a few, actually… Haha…), I’ll be taking the plane back to Kuching. And this time, I promise that I would study harder. I know the most I have given in the previous semester has only been about 70%. And it’s far too little… and so, by this semester, I promise that I would give at least a 95%, if not a hundred. Coz to tell the truth, I don’t know how long this attitude of mine can last. Well, blame my astrology (Aries + Monkey) for it. Lolz…
Gosh. I think I need to stay… erm… how do I say it? I need to feel inspired? Haha… whatever that means. I don’t even know what I’m talking about… haha…
Tch… well… I’ll update my blog again later at night. When I’m in my hostel. Haha… gonna start wishing that I’ll have a roomie that is compatible with me. Haha… fingers crossing! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment