Friday, August 7, 2009

Song Of The Day (SD) - "Hair" by Ashley Tisdale

Do you guys ever have one particular song that keeps playing in your head? The song that came to your mind the instant you're awake, and keeps playing until the time you go to bed. Well, in my case, I call this my "Song of the Day", and everyday, i shall put my SD in facebook and here as well... haha...

:)

today, i forgot what song came to my mind the instant I'm awake, but right now, the song that keeps on playing in my head is "Hair" by Ashley Tisdale. Gosh, I Love Her! And her songs as well...

and last night, since Swinwifi miraculously can access Youtube, (and now it's inaccessible no more... T.T), i went to Youtube to watch her perform in the AOL sessions. and i love and enjoy every single bit of it... she's cool, and not to mention, HOT! and she's just so talented! haha...

Well, here's a fanmade picture of her "Hair" single, enjoy... :D




Ashley, I LOVE YOU!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment