Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Change

It is a fact that everyone changes in this world... Even things change, not only people... The result of a change can either bring about something good, or otherwise.

I've changed recently. Well, that's according to me. I think I have changed... More accurately, I have matured. (Please notice that the word "matured" is in italics.)

Well, I think this change is a good one...

Right now, I don't really care if I'm alone anymore. I'm not the previous Joey who was always anticipating a company when he's alone. I'm now used to being alone, and any other company is fine with me... I'm no longer selective of friends, but still maintains my selection of the people to whom I wanna meet and be with. Which... one way or another, means I still am selective of friends, but it's not to an extent that I will just go shove everyone away.

The current Joey isn't afraid of being himself in public anymore. He dances and sings in public, and he's not really ashamed of doing so. Well... there are still times where I will try to shut myself, but... it's just a phase that I'm going through. :)

If anyone of you remembered, I once posted a post about myself... The one where I say I wanna live my life as myself and not as what others want me to be. I'm being that. I'm trying to live my life as myself... I don't want to shapeshift myself just so that people will like me. That's very tiring and it doesn't really prove to be fruitful. Besides, if they are my friends, they will like the real me and not someone I've altered in order to be liked.

:)

I think I like the current me a lot... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment