Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My First Day Working!

Woohoo!!! Finally! The time has come for me to of legal age in order to work!!! I have always wanted to work (to earn money) but everytime I suggest working, my parents would say, "No, it's too early for you... You're too young."

==

Well, now that I am 18, the age where you can do almost anything, I've finally accomplished my personal "mission" to work~ =)

Happy Happy Day~ (I'm actually listening to "Happy Day" sung Rie Kugimiya, the woman who voiced Happy in Fairy Tail superbly... XD)

The Character Voice albums of Fairy Tail is AWESOME!!! XD

Okay, back to "My First Day Working!"... I shall blog about Fairy Tail some other time... ;)

So... I applied for a part time job in Speedy over in The Spring last Saturday (1st May 2010), and the guy, who is now my colleague, told me to start on Monday, which was yesterday. :D

Woohoo!!! I have never been so excited before~~ hahahaha... :D

So here's my work shift:

Mondays to Fridays : 5pm to 10pm
Saturdays and Sundays : 10am to 10pm


I'm actually okay with the time shift... In fact, it's perfect... totally suits me... =D


Perhaps this is a sign that I will enjoy my work a lot... And it's true! I really do enjoy my work a lot!!!


*Spoiler*


Okay, as I was typing the last paragraph, something really freaky happened... The computer that was in front of mine was in its "Screensaver" mode... And suddenly, it just "snaps out" of it and then the next thing I see is that the mouse started to move on its own... and right clicked, and selected "Properties"... (And no, I don't mean the mouse as in the physical one but in the screen punya mouse) It then did something to the computer and now it's completely static... No more movements... To make things straight, there isn't anyone sitting in front of the computer whatsoever... Freaky or not, you say?"


*End of Spoiler*


I sense there are more things to be taught today... And I sure hope I'm ready to absorb it all... :)


hehehe...


I love my job~~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment