Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day!!!

It's here~ Mother's Day is here...

This year marks the second year in which I couldn't celebrate with my mother again... And... I know that she'd really want us to be there with her... at least just for a day...

And although she keeps telling me that she understands that I am working, but still... I feel so bad for being unable to text her... I mean, she's my one and only mother and I chose my work over her. =(

You people might say I'm being foolish for thinking likewise, but... I guess I just don't want to face the truth.

Just now, while working, I saw all those children begging their parents to buy them stuff... And it reminded me of how I did the same as well in order to get the things that I wanted when I was little... I'd keep pulling on the corner of my mum's shirt and keep sulking until she gets me the item that I wanted.

The only difference is that, the children I saw today are all begging their mothers to buy CDs or DVDs for them... But me... I was begging my mum to buy me books... I guess that's why I wanted to be an author... hahahaha...

Or maybe it's just because I knew my mum would never ever buy me those things... She'd rather have me gain something from reading instead of just watch a movie or listen to a CD and the next thing we know, the CDs/DVDs are either lost or neglected. How smart my mother is... =)

I couldn't hold on to my tears just now as I was bidding her farewell. It was just like any other Sundays where she'd have to leave Miri to go back to Brunei, but still... I couldn't hold back my tears again today... Maybe it's the fact that I know she's trying to hide her tears as well as she was texting me...

Oh damn... Here I go again... Crying for the third time today... The second time while typing all these... Gosh... Since when am I so sentimental? hahaha...

Anyways, I wanna wish all the wonderful women out there who carry the role as a mother... You are my heroins always... :)

My mother is THE heroin of my heart and no one will ever replace her in my heart. =)

I love you mum!! And Happy Mother's Day to you!!! You are the reason I'm proudly typing this as your son. :)

I miss you so much as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment