Saturday, May 22, 2010

A Sulking Kid

Met a sulking kid just now as I was having my vegetarian breakfast over at Daily Joy just now...

And, boy oh boy, did it not remind me of someone so familiar?

I used to be like that when I was little... I have always hated my outings with my family when I was little... I hate waking up really early in the morning just to have breakfast and then go back home to rest for an hour or so and then will go Bandar next. I have always hated that, and so I was always sulking whenever my parents bring me for breakfast. My face is always like this: >:(

Yea...

And... after maturing, I've come to realize that I miss that moments really much... Right now, I would do anything just to go back to that time again... To just be with my family again... Back when there was nothing wrong with my family...

So, looking at that sulking kid, an angry thought came to me...

I have wanted to go to him and just say, "Hey kid. Do you know that life is short? Are you really going to spend your childhood sulking away? Do you want to look back your years as a kid that has always been sulking and nothing else? No happy memories... just one sulking after another? What? Do you want to hold a record of being in sulkish mode for the longest period, and then what? Get into Guinness Book of World Records?"

Okay, the final part is added by me right as I am typing... :P

Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment