Tuesday, September 7, 2010

倒霉!!!

Eeesh!!! So soi lah me...

Last night ho, when I got home I wanted to transfer the freshly downloaded Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep into my PSP and I realized my mouse is functionless now... Like, it won't run. ==

And then, after transferring the game into my PSP, I played it (of course... If not why I put inside leh...?) and suddenly, my earphones, which I had plugged into my PSP, suddenly have no sound coming out. And at first I thought maybe I have accidentally muted it or something and so I unplugged it and plugged it in again. Still, no sound...

I tried it on my phone and the same thing happens... ==

Eesh!!! So soi lar!!! =(

The earphones mean a lot to me... And is the longest-lasting ones that I have gotten in my whole terrible life... =(

And now, without my earphones, my life is suddenly so noisy... So dull... so uninteresting... =(

I WANT AND I NEED MUSIC!!! ==

No comments:

Post a Comment