Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FF... Friends Forever.

I was really unhappy yesterday evening... I kinda received one of the biggest shocks of my life...

But, luckily I have friends (and really good ones too) who I can (and did) talk to... It is only through this event that I realized I have lots of besties... =P

Sigh~ It took me a lot to do something, and in the end, it was nearly crushed by just one person's force... It's scary as hell, but it also made me understand that, in this world, having something good doesn't mean the world. You need to present it to the correct person in order for that "good" to be put into good use...

I think I have presented my work to the right and wrong hands... I'm now praying that the good hands will guide me through this... thing... Or else I will seriously lose the motivation to ever do that thing again...

What thing? Er... It's a secret... =P

No comments:

Post a Comment