Thursday, September 30, 2010

Starting today, I swear, that I will live for myself, and no longer my friends...

Seriously...

What's the use of putting them in front of me when they don't appreciate it?
What's the use of taking a bullet for them when they don't need to be saved?
What's the use of everything that I have ever done for them?
What's the use of calling each other "brother/sister" when none of them took it to the heart?

And by the way, to all of the people I have listed as my siblings in Facebook, I treat them wholeheartedly as if they're my family.

But yea... Sometimes it's the closest people to you that hurt you the most...

From today onwards, I won't waste my time thinking if my words will hurt others. I will put myself as the main priority... I won't let myself get hurt anymore.

To those that think I'm talking about you, yea. I am talking about you. Go figure how you've treated me recently. Think about how I have been treating you guys and how you guys have been treating me.

For times and times again, I suck everything in because I treasure our friendship. It seems like our Titanic has finally hit the iceberg. It is slowly sinking, and hell yea, it's sinking.

It's just a matter of time before the Titanic sinks completely. It's just a matter of time where I will not give a damn about you people anymore...

And here I would like to make it official: I quit Dance Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment