Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pain to the Full!!! =(

Have you ever been in such pain that you actually feel like vomiting? It feels really weird to be feeling like this this dawn...

I didn't really had a nice sleep last night... I was kinda excited about the English version of Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, and I played the game until 12.30am before finally wanting to sleep...

I slept until around 4.14am, where I had the occasionally late-at-night-stomachaches, and I was awaken from the pain. At first I tried to ignore it by continuing to sleep, but then the pain was too great for me to bear and so I went to the toilet to get rid of it.

It was only when I sat on the toilet bowl that I felt like vomiting... The only thing I could feel at that time was the pain... It was so painful that I felt like vomiting... Strange huh? =|

Sigh~ But I guess I'm okay now... Just very tired because I couldn't sleep after that... And I had to wake up at 7am... =(

Sigh~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment