Friday, June 11, 2010

:)

I'm feeling a bit better today, thanks to... well, myself. haha...

I guess it's just all the stress coming from everything and everywhere that made me loosen a few wires in my complicated circuit...

After my long and dramatic post last night, and after thinking it through, I think I really was, and still am, desperate to be in a relationship. And yes, although I know it's kinda difficult for me, but still, I'm keeping my hopes above average height. Don't wanna put my hopes too high coz I know how disappointed I'll get when I don't get the things that I want. =P

Saw a lot of people today. They were all looking at me. Well, on normal occasions they'll just ignore my presence and walk away, but today, people tend to look at me for at least one second before looking away. I guess my prayers are heard? :)

But still, I don't think I wanna stress too much on this thing... If it is meant to happen, it will. I won't, and I can't force it to happen for me. And so I'll just wait. And continue to have wild imaginations about the people that I fancy looking at... mwahahahaha... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment