Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Scary Experience...

Okay, so some of you might know that the library closes at 3AM last... night (?) [And yes, it's 3AM. Reminds me of the unheard Eminem track by the same title...]

So, I was like, so damn tired and sleepy and so when the library closed I wanna get home ASAP...

And... the walk back to my home, that short 15 to 20 minutes worth of walking has finally injected the word "fear" down to my bones.

And so I was walking towards the junction (the Queen's Tower junction, not the Daily Joy junction...) and I saw a red Savvy driving past. At first I thought it was just another car driving past (although it's really uncommon for that hour a night) and so I kept walking. When I stopped at the junction, I looked to my left and right (even though I knew, and assumed, that there would be no cars around) and saw the red Savvy had stopped driving. The brake lights were on, and I started to have a bad feeling about what was going on but I put on my (Po-po-po-poker face-po-po-)poker face and continued walking.

As I walked around the corner, I saw the red Savvy, which was supposed to have it's end facing me, now has its headlights shining on me. It was then when I realized something is seriously not right with the car... There is something fishy going on, for sure.

But still, I continued walking, with my earphones blasting music into my ears, it appeared as if I had never noticed that car before. I have had my hoodie pulled down near to covering my eyes, as it was raining slightly.

Then, when I was near to a short opening in the road, the car drove forward and turned in into the opening, as if to stop me from continuing walking. But still, I maintained my coolness and speed, and continued walking as if I really am blind or something. I walked past the car and turned my head around for quite a few times to check on the car. It had never moved since, and I had a better feeling about the situation...

Then, comes those freaking annoying dogs. The black dog whom I have always thought of either poisoning it or striking it with my umbrella was barking at me. I turned my head to look at the red Savvy again as I continued walking, and it hadn't moved at all.

The black dog kept following me until it finally stopped, but the barking continued. I turned my head for the last time to see that the red Savvy had finally moved again, and it turned right, to the junction which we first "met".

The dogs all barked at me one after another as I walked down the street, but they didn't affect me because none of them were going to bite me. =S

Then, as I was approaching Gardenia Court a car past by me, and suddenly my heart was racing but it quickly went back to normal when the car that drove past me was a Proton Saga.

After I was in my room, I took my shower before sleeping and that's it... My first ever scary (as in literally scary) experience of walking home... =P

So, people, be aware of a red Savvy when you're walking home alone in the night... It might not be a good sign... :)

1 comment:

  1. Goodness. U shud've run. O.o

    ANd not cover ur eyes. In this situation u need to be able to see everywhere!!

    Lol. Dogs bark at me too wtf so noisy.

    Weiii be careful weii. It really is scary. =S

    ReplyDelete