Sunday, June 6, 2010

I Want A New Phone~ :)

Oh, I wanna look for a job when I'm back... I wanna earn some money!!! I didn't really know what I wanted to buy for myself using my hard-earned salary, but an idea came to me last night and I'm really excited about it as well!!!

*Drum rolls*

I wanna buy myself an iPhone!!! :D

Or just basically some touch screen phones that supports wifi... I seriously NEED to go online using something more mobile than my freaking laptop... == Besides, an iPhone is just like a mini laptop... :)

But the price. Oh, god. That's... costly... ==

So... I've done a little research before typing this sentence, and I've come to realize that a 16GB iPhone is going to cost me a freaking RM2490!!!

Man, that's crazy!!! T_____T

Gah... and here are some of the other WiFi enabled phones out there as well...

N79, N82, N85, N91 and N96...

The prices I malas want to check, but I know it'll be cheaper than that freaking iPhone... T___T

hahaha


N79:



N82:



N85:


N95:



N96:



And, my dearly beloved but cannot be owned, iPhone... T___T


I think an iPhone looks sleek, don't you think? ;)

Then, an N85 would be my second choice coz it looks cool and it's... like a Transformer... XD

Well, let fate decide what I would be using lar... hahaha... XD

Wow, I've never gotten this crazy over phones before... :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha nice. I also want a phone that can go online, got wifi. So sian not mobile enuff. >.<

    i was looking at wifi phones earlier this year...i think from ur list, if i remember correctly, N79 is the cheapest. I think last time i was interested in N79 or N81 or N82 forgot liao >.<

    Keep in mind though, all the N series with wifi at the very least need arnd RM1k. Older models or second hand can get for cheaper, but blahh.

    I wont use touchscreen phone tho (even tho i LOVE the Nokia 5900). I know i will somehow scratch or drop it. And touchscreens really are too delicate >.<

    But i want one touchscreen device though. Had been putting my eyes on it since forever. Haha.

    iPod Touch. :D


    p/s if u buy iPhone it comes with a call plan thing...lols...and with Apple, apps usually have to be bought to be used. >.<

    ALot to consider ehh. But Apple product design really look good. Except the iPad. =.="""

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nokia 5530.. with wifi but not 3g.. available since August 2009. Quite new.. RM500+... Take a look at it, available at d Digi store near you're working place. Or go research about it.

    ReplyDelete