Thursday, June 17, 2010

S.I.G.H...

Something... happened last night as I was working... There was a customer who came to the cashier counter, where I was standing, and asked me in Malay whether the CD is... something-something or not. And I was like, "huh?"

Then his friend said, or rather muttered to herself, or just to her friends but too bad my sensitive ears were able to catch what she was saying, "Well, it's a little difficult if someone has no knowledge about music..." She said it in Malay as well...

And I was like, "Damn... That comment hurts a lot..."

Well, to whoever that might be concerned, especially to that woman, Not everyone is as fortunate as you are; not everyone has the financial support to learn music; to pick up the flute and start blowing into it; to pick up a grand piano and began doing the magical piano tricks...

So why do you speak in a way as if everyone is as privileged as you are? Do you think everyone deserves and is capable of learning music?

I donno... Maybe that, when added with the unsolved thieving incidents, totally spoilt my mood that night...

Sigh~

I feel a lot better today... :)

And there was a whole lot of new stock arriving today! Gosh! What a tiring afternoon! Haha~

And, I noticed that I have been faster in working... But still, when compared with William, my very experienced colleague, I'm still kinda slow... But it's okay... :)

Sigh~ I hope I can just abandon school for work... I seriously don't enjoy studying... Earning money is way more fun... :)

But... I'll just endure these next few (short) years to come, and after I got my degree, I can earn more money than the one I am earning now... And everyone will be happy... Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment