Saturday, November 21, 2009

...

I've wanted to update my blog for days already, but I have been lazy... And I'm sorry... =3

My exams ended on Thursday~~ And to tell the truth.... the exams are easy... Way easier than I thought... seriously...

Coz most of the time, I'm a pessimist when it comes to exams... I'd think "Oh, this paper will be so hard that none of the students can do it!!!"

And so when the actual paper comes out, it was automatically easier... =P

This is what I call "Psychological Strategy". =P

HAHAHA!!!

The one I'm most worried about is my "Innovation & Change"... I'm really worried that I messed the paper up... It was so damn easy!!! But shoot, I messed up a lot... Right now, I can only pray for a "P" instead of a "C"... (P - Pass, C - Credit)

Sigh~~ Well, like I sometimes say, "What's past is past. What's done is done." We can't turn back time, and so I'm not going to fret about my mistakes/errors already... I can't go back to that day and excel on that paper anymore...

Anyway~~ these few days I've been he-he-ha-ha a lot... Thanks to the company of Jessie, Adeline, Jin, Rocky... they all... Gosh... They are superbly funny!!! HAHAHHAA!!!

And I have been playing a lot of Poker recently... "Big 2" is what I play, and it's fun~~ =))

Gosh~ I've never been so happy these few days~~ And I'm so glad that I knew these wonderful people... And I am even more grateful that I joined Dance Club... coz that's how I met them... =)

Ah~~ Compared to last semester, this one is more fulfilling... I gained more this semester... More friends, less arguments, more laughter, less money... ==

lolz~~ HAHAHAHA!!!

Today, 21st November 2009, I went to Absolute Karaoke to sing... well, Karaoke, of course... == (what else, right? Go there study meh?? ==)

Went there at around 12.30pm, and sang our hearts out until 5.55pm... HAHAHAA!!! Crazy, right?? There were six of us there: Adeline (the only girl {salute, salute} [Her voice is SO beautiful lah!!!]), Alvin (who didn't really sang, just made us laugh a lot nia.. HAHAHA), Rocky (He's good!! =D), Jin (hehehe... he's crazy lah~~ Keep "shouting" and playing with his voice... hahahaha), Aaron (who also didn't sing much, but sang a few songs~ =)). Last but not least, is of course, yours truly... ehehhe

Wah, I don't think I have been singing that much in one day!!! And one thing I don't get is...

Why is it when I am singing, the way I'm singing is WAYYYYYYY different from how I wanted myself to sound? ==

Lolz~~ Well, I must've sounded really deep, coz I kept using my "low-key" voice, and Jin said I was being flat & monotonous~~ HAHAHAHA!!!

Gosh~ Today is seriously a fun day~~ I wish I can do it again, but too bad... my wallet is now LH (Lao Huet [Bleeding]) {Learned from Adeline... HAHAHA}

Woohoo~~ Tomorrow I'll be watching <<2012>>... I have heard quite good reviews, and I'm anticipating a lot from it... =)

Tomorrow a total of 12 people will be going!!! Crazy amount! But cool~~ They are Jessie, Adeline, Rocky, Aaron, Jin, Me, Yi Zhou, Xian Wen, Crystal, Fahad (a stranger to me, but a friend to their gang... ehhehe), Alvin & finally Elmer~ hahaha... =))

Hm~~ Tomorrow ah~~ Movie starts at 1pm!!! =PP

Can't wait!!! =D

1 comment: