Sunday, November 1, 2009

happy november people...

Lolz.

Yea, November's already here, and still nothing much has been going on...

Just wanna update you guys on what has been happening to my laptop.

I went to the shop to get it fixed. It was completely reformatted, meaning everything inside my (C:/) Drive was completely washed off, leaving behind only the basic settings and so on...

Right. Actually I don't mind having everything being deleted. To tell the truth I was happy that everything was able to be deleted. Reason? Now there will not be anymore viruses left inside my laptop and people wouldn't have to blame me anymore when, after plugging their pendrives into my USB port, and after taking it out and plugging them into their own laptops/computers, there are either viruses to be found, or their pendrives/external hard disks wouldn't function anymore.

Dang... I hate it when I am the reason people's things break down... Makes me look bad only... ==

Lol~

Anyway, spent RM40 to get my laptop completely washed off... Luckily before going to the shop I've placed my music files and my music video files into my D:/ Drive, and I didn't realize that everything is still there UNTIL I checked my D:/ Drive out. Lol~

The thing is, last night, the "The Computer has detected a problem in your hard disk; Please back up your files..." blah de blah di blah da blah. ==

GREAT! Spent RM40 and still that piece of %^&* still exists... ==

And so, I went to the shop (again) just now, and guess what? The problem is gone, and the people over there must've thought that I was crazy or what... ==

Sigh~

Good loh, if the problem is gone. Better begone for real, you problem!!! ==

Grr... Make me bo mood nia... ==


@Kerry: Yea, think got virus in my laptop. I oso donno myself... ==

No comments:

Post a Comment