Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sigh...

Today I'm really soy loh...

==

I've got extra class at 8.30am, but my mental clock told me that my "actual" class is at 10.30am, and so, I've slept (quite) late, and woke up at 9.30am instead... Righttttttttttttttt.... ==

And so, thinking that my lecturer wouldn't like it if her students came to the class late, I didn't go to the extra class and just waited for my EMA class, which was at 10.30am, instead. ==

On the way to EMA, it was quite smooth, until I reached the elevator. One of the lifts were at 4th floor, while the other has just reached the 1st floor. Thinking that, "Oh, well, maybe the one by the fourth floor will come down soon~" and so I waited patiently, without much moving, at the elevator by the ground floor and waited...

People began to accumulate near the elevator; something expected at a time like this (I reached there at around 10.40+am, coz I've forgotten the time... ==). The one which went up 1st floor has come down, but the people who came in late walked into the elevator first. "Oh, well, I'll just wait again."

Sheesh... And I waited for another 2 minutes I think. By the time I walked into the elevator, I saw Carlson coming out of the elevator. I didn't ask him where he was going; I just walked into the elevator coz I didn't want to miss it again.

After going to class, I did the exercises that Ms. Lee Lin gave us. It was quite easy, although the steps are one page long... ==

Lolz~

Finished EMA at around 12.15pm, and Sonia wanted to eat with me during lunch. Knowing that we haven't met in days, I agreed and ate with her in the cafeteria. She ordered a BBQ Honey Chicken Noodle, AND a bowl of Chicken Braised Noodle. She told me that she was really hungry, but somehow, deep inside, I wondered if she could really finish the two bowls of noodle... ==

She managed to finish her BBQ Honey Chicken Noodle, but she complained that the noodle was too oily and so she felt like vomiting. As she was about to finish her noodle, she told me that she wanted to eat rice instead! I was like, "WHAT THE?? You still have your Chicken Braised Noodle!!!"

And, as we talked, her boyfriend came and talked. She didn't touch on her Chicken Braised Noodle at all and so she let me have it instead. lol~

haha...

Well, after lunch, we (Me & Sonia) were supposed to sit down together to discuss about her IT assignment, but her boyfriend was there and so I didn't kacau their daun loh... =P

Wanted to book a room for later, at 2pm, for my Inno assignment, but there are no rooms available until 3pm. Sigh...

My team has already told me that we would meet at 2pm to discuss about the assignment, but until 3pm, neither Kelvin nor Michael were here in the library yet. ==

The other Kelvin, however, was in the library, but he was playing games instead... lolz~

So, just before Kelvin & Michael arrived at the library, as I was typing, something happened.

"Your Hard Disk has Failed. Please back up your system before...."

When I read that I was like, WHAT THE HELL????

And so, frantically I did what the laptop was telling me, and backed my laptop up. At first it went on smoothly, until suddenly even the back-up failed! OH NO!!!!!!

==

Sigh... Thinking that maybe if I restart my laptop, everything that I have will be gone. And so I didn't even dare to turn off my laptop. I texted my sis, asking her if her external hard disk still got space inside. She told me lots of stuff which I wasn't in the mood of listening, and so I started to get a little mad.

But the she texted me, asking if I wanted to have some DVDs of hers, where I could transfer my important stuff inside first. I was a little joyed, but at the same time, so annoyed.

That time my English class was starting soon. I went to English with a serious down mood, and Damn! I was really mad that time! My laptop is just 7 months-old! And it has been problematic like a 7-year old kid! ==

Grr... Since English class I have been "busy" transferring my "important" documents into some CDs... The DVDs that my sister gave me malfunctioned, and I have to get back to my room, which is in the hostel, JUST to get my own copy of DVDs... Thanks, sis. You're oh-so-busy with your assignments and still u have to rush back to ur hostel in order to get the DVDs... =)

Sigh... right now, as long as my laptop can function, I will endure its problems for now... Can't wait to get it to the shop to reformat it... Hopefully it's free (coz my laptop's still on warranty~), and hopefully from then on, I won't be troubled by it any longer... ==

lolz~

(Click on the picture to find out what's going on with my laptop... ==)


And then one more problem. Whenever I call or people call me, the other party can't hear me although I can hear even a fly flying past the caller/receiver's phone. LOL~ Exaggerated, but true... I hear them loud and clear, but they can't hear me speaking... ==

Ugh!!! What a troublesome day! And DAMN! My luck for today, according to Facebook is 75%? HA! More like 75% UNLUCKY!!! ==

lolz~

Joey The Only Unlucky Dude, signing out... ==

No comments:

Post a Comment