Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Mooncake Festival!!

It's Mooncake Festival today! Happy Mooncake Festival, y'all! Hope you guys enjoy today with your family and loved ones... =3

This mooncake festival is a memorable one for me coz this year is the first that I am not there with my parents to celebrate... Every year I'd just sit with them and eat mooncakes together... Plain, but still I enjoy it... =)

Sorry Ma, sorry Pa, can't be there with you guys... Hope you are happy today~

Don't eat too sweet ah, the mooncake!! Don't eat too much as well!!! =3

Lol... why am I typing this? It's not like they can see this.. == (They don't have internet access, that's why)

Oh well... got a headache which is killing me... ==

Gonna end this post early and go Zzz.... lol

So, here I'd like to take the opportunity to wish everyone, including my dearly beloved readers, a "Happy Mooncake Festival!", or in Chinese, "中秋节快乐!!"

Joey the Only signing off... (not really)

BTW, I dislike my blog's header... I know it's only been 3 days, but still... can't wait for November... I love my November's header! =D

Alright, goodbye, and goodnight... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment