Friday, October 16, 2009

Today

Sigh... today started quite terribly, and ended quite nicely, I shall say...

Today I woke up at 6am due to three consecutive sneezes, and I was like, "What the heck?"

My first class was at 10.30am, so I spent about 4 hours to go online, then went to class...

The first "important" thing I noticed from my lecturer was "I'm not in a good mood today so please don't blow my fuse."

O.O

Ok, so throughout the class I tried to keep silent unless when she's asking questions... Then I noticed that sometimes she'd be looking at the students on her right. Oops...

Then... I have got a few hours before my next class, and despite having a rough start, I told myself that I am happy that things haven't gotten worse.

But no. Things didn't go for the worse, it's turned rotten! In English class, there were only four people in the class at first! Being a few minutes late, I thought we were so gonna be the fourth/fifth/whatever people to arrive in class, but heck no. Me, Cheok & Lily were the first to arrive! LOL!

And you know what? By the end of the class, only the three of us were the ones who stayed back in class... Eileen came in the fourth, but left at about a quarter hour later or so, and then Sam the Frog also came in and left. Norman stayed the longest amongst the three of them, but me, Cheok & Lily were the only ones who stayed in class throughout the class...

The rotten part came when I showed my lecturer, Mr Carbon Potassium Hydrogen-Uranium-Iodine, my team's report outline, he began shooting us like we have no values at all... I mean, it's okay for him to get mad for not getting what he wants, but he shouldn't say horrible things like, "I don't even know what you are doing" and sorts... ==

So, my mood was trashed for the whole evening or so, and I told myself that being angry couldn't solve the problem and so I put all of my hopes and dreams into the performance that would come that evening.

AND BOY Oh Boy! The show started quite boringly with a trio trying to sing a song which was translated "horribly", in my opinion, hehehe...

Then Joanne sang! Yay! I've always loved to hear her sing! At first when she told me that she has something to do with the performance, I've actually thought that she would be in the drama! But no! She sang "Love Story" by Taylor Swift... Although the sound system kinda ruined a little bit of her performance, but overall, her performance was still amazing as always... =)

After her singing, it was Joak's turn! He sang "Mungkin Nanti" by Peterpan, and he didn't start off nicely, maybe he was nervous or what, but he managed to collect himself in the end and he rocked the performance... =D Yay, Jo! Love you singing... hahaha

After that, I was surprised when I heard "Swinburne Dance Club". At first I thought the MC was trying to promote "Swinburne Dance Party" next week, but when I looked at the program's list again, I was happy to see SDC performing! YAY! I'm really really proud to be one of the members... =)

To the dancers, Ah Zoo (Chloe), Daniel, Jude, Evan, Kat, Adeline, ZheYii, Clement, Ife and others... My gosh! I am SO AMAZED and Awed by your performance, guys!!! You guys are the best!!! (Nah, I'm not trying to kiss your butts... Just speaking the truth... =))

The dance routine started off with "Love is Gone" by David Guetta, one of my favorite songs, and I just began to shake my head and moved my body around... I clapped and shouted, shouted and clapped... It was crazy! I couldn't have been anymore happier!

WoO!!! Now I can't wait to see what's in store for Swinburne Dance Club.. =D

After the AWESOME performance by SDC, there was a short break and I went to congratulate the dancers for awhile, and went back to my seat to watch the Drama titled "Alice in Wonderland", presented by Drama Club...

The drama was okay, but most of the time I couldn't get what the actors are trying to say because of the sound system again, I guess... Three Cheers to Desmond & Joel, who were in the drama... Desmond was a card, and Joel was the Director/Co-Director, the Stage Manager, the Sound/Music & Narrator, AND the Script Writer! WOW! That's a whole lot of tasks!!! Kudos, guys!!! Your hardwork has paid out! =)

After the show, I went to eat with Cheok & Carlson (who wasn't eating but played his Dearly Beloved MGS (Metal Gear Solid) through his PS1 Emulator using his lappie)... Ah... I'm so full even now! hahaha...

Alrights... It's a Saturday tomorrow!!! And that means....... DANCE CLUB!!! YAY!!! Can't wait!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment