Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hey hey hey!

Yo, I have been blogging frequently! Yay! Let's see how long this strike can go... hahaha

Last night I slept early! Can you believe it? Some people (perhaps all) might say "So what?" but to me it's a miracle! Why? Coz for the past few weeks I have been sleeping late, if I have slept at all... Lol...

And since I slept in early, I woke up early as well... After waking up, I brushed my teeth, but as I walked out of the room I noticed that there wasn't anyone at all in the corridor or anything... Even the toilet was silent... Kinda scared me, but whatever, I prefer to be alone than to be surrounded by strangers... Lol...

So... apart from waking up early, nothing much has happened... I guess it's my lack of working out that I then slept again at around 1.30pm... Gee, I have had my Windows Media Player & Windows Live Messenger on! About 3 or 4 people suddenly chatted with me, but I was sleeping and so I couldn't reply... So sorry... =(

Sorry to Yap, Fae & who else ah? 2 only I think... hahaha

It was a weird thing for Yap to voluntarily chat with me... Perhaps he has clicked the wrong contact and sent wrongly? hahahaha... Oh well, nice to know that he is doing fine... =)

Hey, let's countdown for the arrival of Tekken 6, shall we? It's coming to Japan on the 27th!!! I seriously can't wait!!! I've seen pictures of the much anticipated "Scenario Campaign" mode, and I gotta admit, the graphics can kill!!!! It's like seeing a real person in front of you! ==

I can't wait to play as Lili again... Since Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection for my PSP has broken down (for unknown reasons), I just hope that Tekken 6 for PSP doesn't disappoint me... =)

hehehe... And I just got to find out that Afiy has a PS3!!! OMG!!! I HAVE TO GO TO HER HOUSE AND PLAY!!! Lolz... hahahaha...

But all these are just mere dreams... until they come true, this has been Joey The Only... =3

hehehe... Love y'all... hopefully I can sleep early again... =P

1 comment:

  1. u're getting ur sleep cycle back..congrats! keep it up and u'll look waaaay better and healthier. xDD

    happy for u~~

    ReplyDelete