Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tired~~

My god, I'm so tired today. Or was it yesterday? Lol...

Anyway, I woke up to a rainy morning yesterday (22nd October 2009) [Right now as I am typing it's already 23rd, so yea...] and went to class early... Well, the teacher came in late... and so I went to play in the rain... hehehe... Not really play lah, just walk in the rain... Nice~ (thumbs up)

In the middle of the class, however, I suddenly got stomachache and I have to go to the toilet ASAP, or else I'll just poop my pants off. Lol... Explained that to my lecturer already... hehehe...

After that in EMA I was freezing... that class is just so freaking cold... hahaha

But everything didn't matter coz after that, I was going to have a haircut, which I have been anticipating for weeks... =')

Carlson brought me to Kenyalang to have my haircut, and after that he chia-ed me eat kolomee... Nice~~ (again, thumbs up)... =D

After that we walked around the shops for awhile before decided to go back to Swinburne. After getting my haircut, which I am okay with it eventhough it wasn't what I wanted, since I'm used to it.

The barber mistook my meaning when I told him that I want a flat-top haircut with a number 2 length, and he just shaved my head with number 2 length. ==

And so... yea, I'm a baldie... ==

Hehehe... oh yea... back to my story, before I went off the hook... After reaching Swinburne I went to the MPH to wash my head (coz there were hair on my forehead and I looked like an idiot... ==) and after coming out of the toilet Carlson was nowhere to be seen... When I looked to the opposite I saw Ah Zoo & Chris walking to the carpark and so I ran towards them and fell down on the base of the stairs, injuring my right knee... It was painful at first but... until I'm typing this, I have totally forgotten about my injury. @.@

yea... A dummy, I am... ==

I took a ride in Christine's car to drop Ah Zoo in The Spring, and at the roundabout, we saw Kat! =D

Lolz... And Kat was going to Spring as well! With Nimai, my Physics classmate...

When we were in the carpark just now, it was raining, and after coming back to Swinburne, it was still raining, and so that means that I have a walk in the rain again! Yay! hahaha...

But seriously... Yesterday was seriously a tiring day lah... Although I didn't do much, but I have been moving a lot... ==

After my final class I went to MPH to help out in Swinburne Dance Party... and have neglected my slides... ==

Stayed there until 10-ish pm, and went back to hostel to do my laundry... as I am typing this, I still have presentation slides to do, a quiz to study, and an English assignment waiting for me... ==

And my laundry as well... ==

Lolz... byez for nowz... .____________________.

No comments:

Post a Comment