Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sadness~

Sheets... Well, it's okay for you to think of this word as the dirty version, because that is my intention. Yea, that's just me. Dare to do stuff but doesn't dare to do it publicly. Always beating around the bush, trying to play around with people's minds.

Dang. Just after having a happy meal, (not a McD, please), after going back to class, thunder struck me when my friend was annoyed that I didn't invite him to come with us just now for lunch. Psst. I'm so angry at myself. Well, what he said was true; he did accompany me when I wanted him to, although he has been laggy and so on, he still accompanied me. But when I went to enjoy myself, I've totally forgotten about him.

It's my fault. I guess this is karma? For getting out of class earlier than I was supposed to? Hrgh... so pissed at myself... I've unintentionally hurt someone who I'm not supposed to... =(

Grr... what to do now? Well, let him cool down first loh... Donno when will he be able to forgive me, but I hope it doesn't take too long... =\

Sigh... enough complaints for now... Gonna go bury myself in my grave of emo-ness now... ==

No comments:

Post a Comment