Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hey

My strike ended last night... When I didn't update my blog... Well, I slept in before midnight last night, and woke up at 6.30am today... Wee...

hahaha...

Well, the reason I slept in early although I didn't really want to was because I was having a mild headache, and I wanted it to end before it worsens to haunt me the next day. A brilliant choice indeed... =)

I guess being a healthy person really does bring good benefits to them...

I slept in early, and for the first time in days, my Daily Luck meter in Facebook was 94%! Woo! Not that I really believe in those things, but seeing that my percentage is high will make me happier... hahaha...

And, after learning from Sis's friend, Jacky, that today all banned websites are "unbanned", I quickly went to forums to download the music videos that I have been wanting to download for days. Thank goodness... =)

I have finally gotten my collection of videos and so on, and Kelvin, "Wishes really do come true, if you want them to..." (Ariel, singing in Kingdom Hearts 2)

Remember me "spamming" in your status last time about not giving up and so on, well, I kept wishing and in the end, I got what I wanted... =)

You know, just a random, silly thought that I have, I sometimes (well, always, actually) think that the Sky and I are inter-related. Hehe...

Sometimes, when I feel down or something, the Sky will darken itself, and sometimes it might even rain, just to suit my mood. Yea, it does happen... (Perhaps I am Storm from the X-Men? Cool... =P)

And most of the time, when I don't wear my thick jacket to class, I will be frozen to death during classes, and when I do wear my jacket, I would be boiled to death. hahaha... Perhaps the Sky saw me wearing a jacket and so It thought that I was cold and so "arranged" the day to be warm to keep me warm? And when It saw me not wearing jacket, It'd think that I am feeling warm and so it wants to "cool me down"? hahaha...

Ahh... I love being imaginative... I mean, being imaginative isn't a bad thing... Nor is it too much of a good thing... Meaning, sometimes, I can't even differentiate if I am being in my own imagination or am I in reality. Sucks to be me huh? hahaha

Hm... today, as I brushed my teeth, a thought came into my mind. It was a dialogue actually, a fictional dialogue that suddenly came into my mind. As I brushed my teeth, I imagined myself arguing with people. Yea, I always have this thought. Arguing with people (with just about everyone; my friends, my family... so on)

Well, in the dialogue, I said something that interest me...

"Whatever we do, we have a choice; we can choose whether or not we should or should not do it. So why do you choose to hurt people with your words? Do you feel happy seeing someone suffering?"

Something like that... It's been more than half a day since I brushed my teeth... Lolz...

At first, seeing that it was around 7am, I went to take a shower before I brushed my teeth because yesterday, I have heard complaints of my fellow hostel friends that there isn't much water supply and so, to avoid the same thing from happening to me, I intended to take an early shower. But then, the room, "my" room, was already taken, and when I entered the bathroom, there was a guy who followed me to the door of "my" room, and waited with me as he continued to brush his teeth.

The guy inside "my" room came out in less than two minutes, and before I went in, the guy who was brushing his teeth stopped me and showed me his towel and soap which were in between the two doors. (Hostel people should know what I am talking about. If you don't, you don't have to worry coz it doesn't matter)

He went inside to take his shower. At first I was angry at him, but then my conscience told me that he came before me, and so I would be wrong to have forced myself into the room. When I "sulked", I jokingly told myself that I wasn't mad because I was in a good mood today.

=)

Good mood will bring a good day ahead of you, people, trust me... Today went on quick so well for me, and I was glad today went on smoothly without any "negativity" haunting me. Lolz.

hahaha...

Yea, today's post is a long one... And no pictures to top it all! How mean of me! hahaha...

Well, I'll compensate with a second post of the day... =)

Be sure to check it out! Tata~

[Joey the One & Forever Will Be]

No comments:

Post a Comment