Wednesday, October 7, 2009

...Continuation...

Continued from the previous post...

Actually, I have forgotten much of what I wanted to say already... ==

Well, what I do remember is that, no matter how wrong you are, there are only a few people in the world that can totally forgive whatever that you have done wrong... And these people, when come together, are therefore called "Family". You can always fight with your siblings or whoever in your family, but in a matter of time, you'd be together again, happy as one family. But if the same thing happened to your boyfriend/girlfriend/friends/whoever, your relationship can't be like before anymore. Sad but true.

Family are people who can understand you. And you only have them as your family for once in your life. So please do appreciate them... =)

Hehe...

Okay, after forgetting what I have wanted to say before, how about we just let the pass be in the pass and just focus on the "now" aka "Today", shall we? =)

hahaha...

So today. Woke up early again. Slept in quite late... (It's like I'm making a report now... Well, I need to do this to tell myself to not sleep late and suffer again... So forgive me if you readers think that I am boring or anything, okay? =) Hehehe...)

Oh, yesterday (I know, I know I have mentioned that I should just focus on today, but... =P), I got the PS1 emulator from Carlson and I myself downloaded the game Tekken 3 (PS1) so that I can play it in my emulator... Oh My God! The memories!!! HAHAHA!!! Nina's amazing death cry, the funny gameplay... Ah.. Can't believe that Tekken 6 will be SOOOOOOOOOO much different from Tekken 3! OMG! Hahaha!

Oh yea, for you Tekken fans out there, this is a must see... U MUST SEE THIS!!!

Tekken Demo

And also this one! UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME! XD

PS3 Opening trailer!!!


OMG I seriously can't wait for the game to arrive!!! XD

T___T I want a PS3... T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment