Thursday, October 8, 2009

8th in a row~

Wow... I can't believe it! It's been eight straight days! Either I've been too free or I've been too committed... Right...

Oh wells... today I have got no "life lessons" to share with y'all... Just some music business...

Lady Gaga's performance of "Paparazzi" during the 2009 VMAs still wow me... She can really sing! hahaha... Oh, did u know that she was one of the "contestants" in MTV's "Boiling Point" show before? OMG! She has had black hair before!!! And she looked TOTALLY different from now. Without all the makeup and stuff... =)

Britney's "3" is such an amazing song! It makes you wanna go dance around; shake your booty when you hear this wonderful track... Can't wait for the video! And can Britney please release more songs from her "Circus" album? She should release more! T___T

Hm... what else? Oh, I've downloaded "Battlefield" album by Jordin Sparks... and also "Memoirs of An Imperfect Angel" by Mariah Carey... Listened to only two songs from both of the albums, and "MOAIA" sounded kinda boring to me... while "Battlefield" sounds a little bit more catchy... =)

Gonna listen to it one day... Not now though coz my earpiece is damaged (the Right side's plastic thingy was gone... T_____T) and wearing headphones for too long will hurt my ears... (Not my eardrums but my ears... ==)

sigh... Well, I guess that's all... =)

hehehe... See if I can make it a Nine-Strike tomorrow... (Nothing is impossible without some dedication, people... =D)

No comments:

Post a Comment