Monday, October 5, 2009

Super Duper...

I once again woke up early today, at around 9am (considered early enough for me...)

The first thing I saw when I woke up pissed me off. My favorite* roommate left the room without locking the room. The reason that I was pissed was because before (I don't know how many favorite weeks ago), he was the one who asked me to lock the door whenever any of us are not around. And now, for some unknown favorite reasons, he's not doing what he wanted me to do, and he has been treating me like shield*, always showing me that favorite shieldy look... Ugh, like I have done something wrong and hurtful to him...

Why is it so favorite hard for people to just tell me face-to-face that they hate me?! Why do they have to put up a favorite fake face, trying to fake things off? Favorite my shield, beaches*!

Grr!!! I'm seriously angry! But I managed to just bring my anger and stuffed it in my bag as I went to class... Watching the videos that I have downloaded last night has helped a lot, and I went to class hoping to get cheered by Carlson. Class went quite smoothly... Managed to download some videos... ==

At lunch, another person pissed me off. I think he knew who he is. Whatever.

It's okay to insult/make fun of me, but it's not cool when you bring parents into the conversation. Not cool at all! :@

Grr... I don't know why... It's nothing actually... I know that he didn't mean it, but still, I'm offended. An offense is an offense... well, I'm trying my hardest now to forgive & forget... (After all, I have been forgiven a lot of times... ==)

sigh... I hate today! I want tomorrow to be different! As in BETTER! Grr...

Super duper hungry now... But have no more money to eat... ==

Sheesh... Eat biscuits lah, and cook some mee... After all, that's why I bought them, right? Lol...

Bah, now in the library... felt so much better after writing this down... ==

No comments:

Post a Comment