Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October, People!

I think I should start politely... Happy October, people! hehehe...

Alright, time tah be "roode" (rude)...

DAMNIT! Why?!

I wanna update my blog on the last day of September! But NOOOOOOOOOO, when I wanna go to www.blogger.com, it says connection error or what the hell... Grr!

The reason I wanna update on the last day of September was coz I wanna re-wish my sis & mother a "Happy Birthday", and more or less describe my experience in September...

The thing is, my mother celebrates her birthday at exactly a week after my sister's, and since young, I have always find that fond... I like the fact that their birthdays are just exactly 7 days apart (minus the years, of course)... Coz I'm kinda a number freak... I like numbers... hehehe

Apart from that, I'd also wanna get my thought outta my mind at that moment, but heck, the disconnection of blogger has made me so angry that I have forgotten what it was that I was supposed to say... ==

Hm... I'm getting close to the ending of 家好月圆, now at episode 33 already, and in just 7 more episodes, I'll get to finish the series!!! I seriously can't wait for the ending... That Mushroom Bitch is getting bitchierandbitchier (purposely joined together), and... sigh, end of spoilers... =P

Well, I donno if you guys remember or not, in my first September post, I wrote there I hate September very much coz of assignments and tests... stuff like that right? Well, turns out I got along quite okay... There are still two more assignments for me, (One Inno and another English report, both teamwork-required projects)... and after that, I can just "focus" on the final exams...

Engineering Physics is getting more and more confusing... Hopefully I can get myself together and stop starting being lazy... (donno why, but I'm beginning to become lazy... at this moment... ==)

EMA is getting slightly... okay... and there's another test next week... hopefully I will get an easier paper than the one last time... ==

English is getting more and more annoying... My lecturer is starting to push us, and perhaps it's the fact that I'm not used to it (yet), I find him annoying... lol

Inno... sigh... is getting more and more boring without Mr. George Tan around... grr... The new lecturer is a really gentle guy... I wonder how long has he been teaching? =)

grr... Just a few more weeks.. then my current semester would be over... Then my future is a blur for me... I don't know if I should take my MPW this year or next year... My friends say it's better for me if I take it this year, coz MPW is hard... =\

Grr... But I wanna go home... T_________T

Lol... hahaha

sigh... we'll see how things go... So, before any confirmations, this has been Joey the Only, once again wishing you guys, my dearest readers, "Happy October"! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment