Sunday, October 18, 2009

Wassup~

Hey, it's been days since I last posted anything, and Woo-hoo! This month has been the month where I have been updating like crazy! Before this post, there are 14 other posts, beating other months, where I only have 12 posts maximum... Lolz... Yea, I'm a number freak. Lol...

So... If you ask me what is on my mind now, I'd have several answers...

First of all, I seriously hope that Swinburne Dance Party will go on perfectly... =)

Second, I am starting to get tangled up in my own web of "relationships"... well, I guess I am the only one who knows what this means... ;)

Third... A sentence that slipped into my mind last night... "It doesn't matter how many friends you have in your friends' list, but it's the number of REAL friends that counts..."

Yea, something emo-ish... Sheesh... hahahaa...

Seriously, I am not emo now... just... normal... tee-hee... I guess I've learned that, by a normal heart you can do things easier... There's no need to be Emo, sad, angry or whatever negative... It's also not really ok to be too happy or anything too positive, because when it hits you it will hit you really hard... Meaning, the higher the expectations, the bigger the disappointment... I guess everybody has heard of this quote before right? Whether or not it's in English, Malay, Chinese, whatever... It's a common saying...

Taha! I sound like a preacher sometimes... I can't control it... I guess I am one of those who can tell people what to do but I can't do the same to myself... Sometimes I just can't decide what to do, you know? Lolz... hahahaha

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment