Friday, October 9, 2009

Sigh

Today is kinda a helluva day for me... Didn't sleep at all coz I woke up an hour before midnight, and then dozed off finally at around 3am or so... ==

Then had Physics class at 1030am, got quiz even... And, the thing is that I am the SECOND of all to arrive in class! XD

The quiz was okay okay lah... some say it's hard, but whatever, don't wanna think about it, don't wanna talk about it... =)

Coz what's past is past... =)

Sigh... so sien... Spent days downloading Transformers 2 movie, but when I wanna extract the files, some of them are broken... ==

Grr... I wanna download "Transformers 2", "The Final Destination" & Christina Aguilera's videos... ==

T___________T

Wee! EMA test was over... No more tests/quizzes for now... =)

Gonna rest liao... So sleepy... ==

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment