Friday, October 2, 2009

Cham Liao...

Today's the second of October... Lol, I don't know for what am I mentioning the date today, perhaps a gentle reminder to me that time is running out? ==

Today is the eighth week of my second semester... Just a short 6 more weeks to go before I'll have to say goodbye to this sem, and move on to my MPWs... ==

Great. Just what I need: More time here in Kuching...

To all of my Kuching friends that I have befriended and loved, it's not that I am hating your city or what, it's just that I am missing home a lot... So much that I begin to get distracted from my studies... Can't really sleep well and am beginning to "skip" classes... Grr... I'm starting to loathe myself... ==

I am now currently awaiting the Swinburne Dance Party... I wanna go, but I still need permission from my mother... It's her money, afterall... I don't want to use her money to exchange with me entertainment... =\

Grr... My stomach is growling like crazy... Shut up! ==

I guess I should go heat up the hot dog bun that I have bought just now, after updating my blog... Gee, hunger is killing me... (FYI, until now, I haven't have a proper meal yet... Not wanting to gain your pitiness though, just telling.. ;0))

Oh well... I have a lot of thoughts recently... but the inconsistency of Blogger has made me forget whatever it is that I want to say... Is that a sign that I shouldn't speak them out? But those are just ordinary, general thoughts about how to be human. ==

Right... as if I'm human enough... I'm feeling Frankenstein-ish! Or was is Vampire-ish? Can't sleep, can't sleep and can't sleep...

My sis says that I look like... when I don't get enough sleep... well, I just think that I look like a freaking Frankenstein... == Minus the bolts, though... and the hideous scars... ==

hehehe... I love to entertain myself... =P

Oh yea, I've finished watching Moonlight Resonance... The overall drama was good, but the ending was... weird... I don't really like it... hahaha... No spoilers though! (As if I'd wanna spoil a great drama...)

I find many faults in the drama, being in plot or whatsoever, but hey, it's just a drama... Nothing is real, and no one is perfect...

One thing I find seriously annoying is that when I read people "reviewing/criticizing" the drama, I find their reviews/critics stupid and hilarious.

It's like they have no brains at all... Literally...

What "When I see Linda/Raymond/Bosco scenes, I'd Fast Forward into other scenes coz they are so annoying"... and what "I hate the fact that Hor Ma would always want to waste our time watching her giving those golden speeches at the end of the day"... ==

Stupid viewers... they just don't understand the power of a love tragedy (in Linda/Raymond/Bosco's case) and in Hor Ma's case, people are just so... annoying... everything Hor Ma says, her speeches/advices, everything, they are meaningful and are actually teaching us on what to do.

and I've also read people saying "Linda Chung's crying in almost every scene that she appears in is so annoying" really pissed me off... Being a Linda Chung fan, I've admired her skills to cry. Her acts are so real and believeable... unlike some other actors/actresses who gain fame because of their looks and not their acting skills! Ha!

Linda's just doing what the script is telling her, people! If you seriously wanna blame someone, blame the scriptwriters! ==

One thing I totally agree with what some people say about Bosco's character in the drama... His character is insignificant and could have been deleted in the first place... and be replaced with a better character... His love relationship with Linda is so confusing and horribly written...

haha...

Oh wells, before I go overboard with my personal experiences/thoughts, I shall let you decide on your own, whether I'm right or not... =)

My favorite character in the series is of course 阿秋 (aka Linda Chung) lah... The prettiest and most talented female artist in the TVB probably... =)

My least favorite character should be 阿圆 (aka Chris Lai), coz his character, like Bosco's, is insignificant... For most of the episodes, he wasn't even featured, and he was only featured at the near end of the series... which I think is unfair loh...

The series shouldn't be called 《家好月圆》,but should be called 《家好月秋》 instead, coz those four are featured the most... an alternative title should be 《荷祖红Sa》,coz those four are featured the most, in the older generation... LOL!

hahaha

alright alright... enough Bull for now... Shall go fill my tummy!!! Tomorrow's the Mooncake Festival!!! I miss my mum!!! T__________________________________________T

No comments:

Post a Comment