Wednesday, October 28, 2009

~

Seriously, I'm not good in giving my posts names... ==

So, I'm just gonna put on whatever that is on my mind; the first thing that came to my mind after I clicked "New Post"...

Erm... Not much updates today... Just wanna say that my assignments are due soon, and nothing much progress has been done yet... ==

Drew "the girl" today... She's so totally NOT fit, and so I'm seeking Christine or whoever that is in designing/whatever that has NOTHING to do with Engineering/Science & Business to help me with my drawing...

As I drew her (the girl's) eyes, I was amazed at how beautiful her eyes turned out to be! Wow, I was jolted by my own drawing... Lol~ XD

hehehe...

Erm... nothing much liao I guess... wait till I finish drawing everything then I post my drawings here and in Deviantart lah... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment