Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Movies!

Gosh! I think I'm starting to turn into a Movie Fanatic! lolz! hahaha

These few days I have been watching two movies, Transformers 2: The Revenge of The Fallen & Resident Evil: Degeneration. Posters of the respective movies are below... X')



Transformers 2: The Revenge of The Fallen (2009)




I think this is cool... Don't you think? =P



I guess this is the official movie poster... (I only watched the movie, I don't notice the posters)



I remember seeing this in cinemas... Have wanted to watch then, but no tickets... And my sis actually went to watch this movie without inviting me... T____T (lolz)



When I first saw this, I was like, "Who's this?" Then when I looked reaaaaaaaaaally reaaaaaaaally carefully, I see him as Optimus... Sigh... He looks so different lah, I thought he was some other Autobot... ==



"More Alien Robots, Bigger Explosions, and Much More Megan Fox"... Right! Exactly! In the movie, there are more robots, bigger explosions, and most importantly, more Megan Fox! The movie should be named as "Megan Fox ft. Transformers - Revenge of The Fallen" (Just like The Pussycat Dolls ft. Nicole Scherzinger - Hush Hush; Hush Hush... [Stupid song title, and why do you have to name the lead singer of the group? ==]) [This is a Fan-Art, by the way]



This is SO Cool! Optimus looks like himself here! Lolz. Hahaha...



Another Optimus. Look at how damaged he is... Poor thing... =(



This... is Starscream, right? Coz I seriously can't tell which is Starscream and which is Megatron... Like, literally... They look alike! == [Starscream is featured more in the movie (as the villain) than Megatron, and so he is featured instead of Megatron... I wonder how Megatron would feel...?]



Last, but never the least, my favorite robot in the whole universe, BUMBLEBEE!!! OMG! He's SO HOT! As in H-O-T!!! LOLZ! HAHAHAHAHA!!! (Ok, I'm starting to go crazy again...) [But to tell the truth, I rarely see him in the movie...]


The movie, overall, isn't bad... It's just the poor storyline and amazingly ridiculous errors that have contributed in the destruction of the movie. I remember reading a magazine or an article saying that Transformers 2 is only good for those Fanboys, but frankly speaking, I am not a fan of The Transformers comics or whatsoever; the reason I'm watching is because of Bumble-Hot-Bee... =P

[Spoilers!]

Some ridiculous scenes are as, Leo, Sam's freaking annoying roommate, who freaks out when Starscream began to shoot missiles at Sam & group, was amazingly able to wake up after being just zapped by the electric stunner (whatever-you-call-it). I don't think the time he has been in the "comatose" state was more than one minute screen time... Unless Bumblebee and the others (I don't get the annoying Twins' names) have driven a long way just to arrive in town...

One scene I don't get is, despite watching the movie twice already, why was Sam a fugitive? Perhaps I have missed the scene, but can somebody please tell me why? I was so surprised when he was suddenly hunted by the police. ==

Another error was the Wheelie, whose left eye was supposed to be damaged, was still able to project on a map the position of an elder Transformer with both his eyes. Rightttttttttttttt....

hahaha...

[Spoilers end!]


Sigh, enough of the errors... Let's talk about the goodness of the movie, shall we? I like the sound effect... Like, totally in love with the sounds of the explosions and so on... I like how the Decepticons arrive in the Egypt battlefield... The sound was... AMAZING!

Which brings me to wonder, does Michael Bay, the director, like deserts much? Coz in both the Transformers movies, deserts are involved... lol...

Another thing I liked about the movie is how the actors act... I find Megan Fox's acting to be... passable, and so, maybe the audience's expectations were too high or something, they said that her acting style was the same... lol... hahaha




Alright, alright... Enough of Transformers... There's another brilliant movie waiting for my review! LOL! HAHAHA!



Resident Evil: Degeneration (2008)



This movie is a Must-Watch, I tell you Resident Evil Fans! Experience it in Blu-Ray! hahaha...



A yucky version of the movie poster (a bad quality one I mean)



This poster is cool... =)



Another poster which I find quite cool... =P



No spoilers for this movie, coz, frankly speaking, I have no idea what the storyline is all about. ==

Sheesh... hahaha... Well, all I know is that Leon (the guy in the poster) and Claire (the redhead) wanted to stop someone evil from doing something evil. == And in the way they met and acquainted Angela (Ms. Angelina-Jolie-look-a-like)... and blah. The story went on... Lolz

Just look at how real these people are!


This is Claire... Not her best angle, though, but she's hawt! XD



Ms. Angela. From this angle, she doesn't look like Ms. Jolie, but in the movie you'll wonder from time to time if she was featured in the movie... hehehe



Leon & Claire (They look so hot together, but too bad, they ain't a couple... T___T)



I never noticed this, but as I watched this scene, I realized that Angela's breasts are... huge! LOL! HAHAHAHA!!! I mean, too unrealistically big.. =P



Well, like I said, no spoilers... (although I "accidentally" spoiled a little... =P)

All I can say is, read about the story before you watch this movie, or else you'd be as lost as I was when I was watching it... hahaha... It's not a bad movie, but it's not the greatest as well... hehe... I'd give it a 7/10 though... For being able to inspire me... =D


Something I find funny in this movie is how much the WilPharma building resembled a Final Fantasy building, and throughout the scenes where WilPharma are featured, I kept wondering, is this Shinra? LOL! HAHAHA!!! And, to top it all, the music played is almost like the music being played in Final Fantasy as well! LOL! hahaha...

Oh well... nothing much left to be said, I guess... Go watch these two movies (if you're bored and you seriously have nothing else to do...) and get entertained... Even though the movie(s) may suck, but at least you are entertained, right? =P

So, until then, this has been Joey the Only... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment