Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy/Study Mode; ON

Oh yea, I have almost forgotten that it's already November! Erm. That means my blog's header is supposed to have changed. But gimme just a little bit more time so that I can upload that picture, ok? =)

coz I've copied (some of) the pictures into a CD, and currently, as I'm typing this, the CD is not with me and I'm now in the library. =)

And yea... my exams are coming in exactly 2 more weeks! Whoa!!! Gambateh, Swinburne students!!! =)

Which means I'll seriously have to start working my arse off liao... No more messing around... I don't wanna disappoint my Mum and end up crying again... =P

hehehehe...

Ok lah, gotta start revising liao... I'll start with EMA... Then move on to Engineering Physics...

Wish me luck, guys! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment