Friday, November 6, 2009

Sien ah!!! So Suoy!!! =((((

I feel like cursing. But I don't feel like cursing. Yea. It sucks. This situation here sucks.

Last week, remember me telling you guys about how problematic my laptop was and I went to the shop and reformatted my laptop?

And after the reformation, the "hard disk problem" was still there? Well. 2 days ago, the warnings have stopped, and at first I thought "Oh god! Thanks! Finally it's gone!"

But heck, I'm so wrong.

Damn wrong.

Today, in the library, as I was revising my Engineering Physics, listening to music and Facebooking at the same time, guess what? My laptop has automatically hung, and restarted itself. Totally freaked me out. I was so taken aback that I have actually forgotten what had happened. So, before I TOTALLY forget everything, I better type things out here to remind myself. ==

Adeline, Jessie & Aaron were beside me when that happened. Grr... so sien. ==

After restarting itself, my computer has totally lagged, and then, before anything else happened, hung, and restarted itself again. Sheets~ ==

Then, for two times, there was a message upon starting my laptop, something to do with "No boots discovered" --(or something like that)-- "Press any key to continue."

Aaron pressed a lot of keys and the sentence above copied and pasted itself the same amount of times Aaron has pressed the key. Shiat!!!

Grr. Aaron told me not to deal with my laptop for awhile. Meanwhile, after telling my sis the situation, she said the same thing to me as well. And so, I didn't do anything to it.

Grr!!! I was so pissed, you know! My laptop is only 7-months-old! And it's been so faulty!!! Sigh... I know that I haven't been too nice with it (always banging the keyboard when I was mad, and always "accidentally" bumped it on the table as I placed it on the table, and always "accidentally" shut the cover too roughly.)

Hm. Yea. Totally sucks. I hate myself and I hate Acer. Like ToTaLlY! X((((

Grr... Hopefully by tomorrow, when I go to the Acer centre to get my hard disk changed, everything will be fine once and for all!!! =(((

sigh...

I hate my life. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment