Friday, November 27, 2009

=P

Sorry for the hiatus... been kinda lazy these days... Okay, I take it back. I AM REALLY LAZY these days... ==

My MPWs have just started this Monday (23rd November 2009). So far, the studies are quite interesting. I mean, it isn't really that suffocating, people! Just accept that you HAVE TO stuck here for another two more months learning silly and useless things... ==

I have accepted fate, so why shouldn't you? Right now, as I'm typing this, I should be back home, sleeping in my air-conditioned room, dreaming about Tekken 6. But, because of MPWs, I can't go home. So shoot me if I say I'm actually happy here. ==

Because of the reason above (can't go home), I have an initial thought that MPW will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO boring that you can actually see clearly how a cockroach develops from its egg stage. Lolz. ==

But... it's kinda fun actually... The lecturers -- I mean MY lecturers -- are so far, acceptable... I'm having a good time actually... hehehe....

Something MUST be wrong with me. When people keep complaining about how MPW sucks, I'm actually enjoying it. ==

AHAHAHA!!!

Well, enough of bull lah... but first, to those readers who don't know, MPW stands for Mata Pelajaran Wajib; in English, Compulsory Subjects aka the Take-This-Or-Else-You-Are-So-Not-Gonna-Go-To-Your-Degree-B!tches-So-Suck-It-In-Or-Just-Get-The-Hell-Out-Of-Swinburne subjects. =)

Lolz...

HAHAHA!

Hm... MPW is kinda boring actually... depends on how you see things lah actually... If you accept it, it'll be fun; if you think it's boring/sucks, it's gonna dread you for the next two months. So, just accept it~~ =))

I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT!!! hehehe...

Right now, I'm typing out a fiction that surrounds some of my Swinburne friends, me included of course. ;)

This is my version of "Skins". Go wiki it if you have no idea what it is...

But, since I'm such a nice guy (don't cough, please), you can just click HERE to check what "Skins" is... =)

Jin, one of the main characters, named my story as "The Advocates of Devil", and I LOVE THAT NAME!! HAHAHA~ *Thanks, Jin~~*

hehehe... Wah... should stop here lah... if not you readers complain me talk a lot again... ==

HAHAHA!!!

BYEZ~~ =)

[Continues writing the story]

No comments:

Post a Comment